Contact and appointment
Expert needed? Click here for a quick and easy appointment
Note: The emails sent from our practice documentation system often end up in spam. Therefore, please check your spam folder if you have sent us an appointment request.
Examination, consultation and treatment in only one appointment
For patients with a long journey, we offer without obligation to make the time calculation so generous that an operation under local anaesthetic or a laser treatment can take place straight away. The following prerequisites must be fulfilled for this:
- Information about the treatment, possible alternatives and (usually rare) risks must be provided by telephone and/or e-mail.
- Sufficient time must be reserved for treatment.
- An outpatient operation must be painless and low-risk according to medical criteria.
- The waiver of a further period of reflection or the obtaining of further opinions must be in accordance with your wishes. In case of doubt, it is helpful to obtain a second specialist medical opinion before a desired surgery appointment.
This is how you create a meaningful picture documentation:
For treatment planning it is very helpful if you send us a picture documentation. Try to take two sharp and well-lit pictures of the findings:
- 1 x general overview as shown in the adjacent figure
- 1 x buttock pleat
- if possible detail photo of particularly conspicuous areas
IV floor in Luitpold block (between Occhio and flower shop)
You will find us in the heart of Munich at Brienner Straße 13. The station of the underground U4 / U5 is directly in front of the door. The parking garage at Salvatorplatz is located behind the Luitpoldblock.
Current information on Covid19 infection protection
Just in time
Arrive on time, but not significantly before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive significantly earlier, we ask that you remain outside until shortly before the appointment, provided the weather conditions are acceptable.
Please bring only one accompanying person into the practice rooms, if there is a good reason for this (e.g. need for help, underage patients, language problems).
From now on, the air in waiting rooms and treatment rooms will be continuously disinfected by one device each for UV-C and HEPA filtration to reduce aerosols.
An FFP2 mask is mandatory in the building (especially the lift) and in the practice rooms during waiting times and treatment. If required, you will receive a mask at cost price.
Please disinfect your hands after entering the practice using the dispenser mounted in the hallway.
Outpatient procedures under local anesthesia are possible without restrictions until further notice. Prerequisites are freedom from symptoms (no fever, cough, disturbance of the sense of taste, shortness of breath) and no quarantine as contact person.
For outpatient surgery in the Iatros Clinic, a negative corona PCR test not older than 72 h and quarantine from test collection until surgery day is required (i.e. test on Tuesday, home quarantine until Friday, surgery on Friday afternoon).